facial rig tips (2 posts)

About This Topic

Tags

No tags yet.

1. pataz

Posted 5 years ago
    #

Hello everybody!!!

I have been reading the amazing book "stop staring facial animation done right" and trying to make good facial setup, but Osipa's method of corrective blendshapes only works using his scripts and shelfs.... and I really don't like this dependence and would like to know how could I make the same thing step by step, using expressions/ nodes?
    To be more precise: if my Wide blendshape doesnt mix well with my smile, I will generate a new blendshape which will activate only when these 2 are blending. How do we translate this on code/nodes? any idea? I think we could use a condition node for that but for now I am not very successful.

Also, an other thing I can't sort out: How do riggers make "hybrid" facial setups of BlendShapes with tweak bones option? I just don't get how the bones can follow the blendshape deformation and deform it at the same time without causing cycles. If I could grab a hint it would be sooooooooo awsome!!! thanks!!

2. sandeep Kumar

Posted 5 years ago
    #

hey sand me link where i can download this ebook

sandeepkumar

You must log in to post.

Rigging101 » Rigging128
1,099 posts in 307 topics over 103 months by 188 of 8,226 members. Latest: fashionpvp, d2q4p5z2j, gasheldonl