Rigging101 » Rigging128

Spine Curve (3 posts)

About This Topic

Tags

No tags yet.

1. baljeetbhartiya

Posted 5 years ago
    #

How to attach Spine curve with world controller.If I group with world Controller and scale the world controller the spine curve is more scale then the value.

2. Javier "Goosh" Solsona (admin)

Key Master
    Posted 5 years ago
    #

You need to compensate for the scale. You'll have to somehow attach the inverse of the scale into the spine curve so that don't get double transformations

3. sandeep Kumar

Posted 5 years ago
    #

cureve will create problem iff u create streachy. there is two option to solve this problem either u make streachy on off, or make use this method
    i dont know which method u r using for streachy if ur using arclen to make streachy then u can use this method
    use multiply divide node between spine curve arclen and multiply divide node which u r using for streachy. input from global ctr scale and arclen node out put to that multiplydivide node. make sure the node u r including should be in multiply.

i think this is useful to u. if not then tell me ur method for making stteachy

sandeepkumar

You must log in to post.

Rigging101 » Rigging128
1,099 posts in 307 topics over 106 months by 188 of 8,226 members. Latest: fashionpvp, d2q4p5z2j, gasheldonl