#

Who's gonna be there?

2. Javier "Goosh" Solsona (admin)

Key Master
    Posted 6 years ago
    #

Won't be able to make it this year.

Sucks. I really wanted to go.

There will be some very good talks from DreamWorks. If anybody is interested in the rigging classes. Check out Rob Vogt's one. He is going to be talking about KFP2's peackock's tail. He did some crazy stuff for it and his presentation is great.

Javier

3. Sam

Posted 6 years ago
    #

I never was at a Siggraph before. Sadly i don't think there is a way, but anyway, is there a way to take part at the talk of Rob Vogt without registering for the full conference? I would but my money account striktly says no :).
    I would register for a basic conference... but.... the computer animation festival also would be not included. They fairly know how to get cash :).

4. diegodelarocha

Posted 6 years ago
    #

I'll probably be around, thanks for the insight on Robs presentation

Diego

Diego
  5. Javier "Goosh" Solsona (admin)

Key Master
    Posted 6 years ago
    #

Just saw the presentation from Larry Cutler (our head of character td) and it's a great presentation and it gives a high level overview of how we do things. If anybody can go check it out I highly recommend it.

Javier

6. diegodelarocha

Posted 6 years ago
    #

that's funny I had that one already in my schedule, now I definitely want to attend it

7. Javier "Goosh" Solsona (admin)

Key Master
    Posted 6 years ago
    #

Just saw Rob's peacock's tail presentation. Tons of great info there. That system is so cool.

The only problem I had with it is that it's only a 20 minutes talk, I wish he could talk about it for at least 2 hours.

J

You must log in to post.

Rigging101 » Chit Chat12
1,099 posts in 307 topics over 110 months by 188 of 8,226 members. Latest: fashionpvp, d2q4p5z2j, gasheldonl